University of Westminster - English for interpreters
Date: 24 June – 5 July, 2002
- Last updated:
The University of Westminster (formerly PCL) Conference Interpreting Unit is offering a short course for recently qualified interpreters and working interpreters interested in improving their English “B”.
· Voice coaching sessions with particular emphasis on English as a second language
· English enhancement classes
· Lectures on British Institutions
· Interpreting workshops into English (and from English if there is demand) monitored by interpreter trainers and the voice coach
· Voice coaching and English enhancement sessions (fewer than week 1)
· Lectures on the UK and Britain in Europe
24 June – 5 July, 2002
£475 for one week, £875 for two weeks
University of Westminster, 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW (Oxford Circus Tube)
The number of “A” languages will depend upon demand. Participants may choose to attend one week or two weeks.
For further information please contact Ms. Ida Manly. I.Manly@xssuwb3p.wmin.ac.uk
Recommended citation format:AIIC. "University of Westminster - English for interpreters". aiic.net. April 5, 2002. Accessed October 28, 2016. <http://aiic.net/p/726>.
Other formatsPrinter-friendly version
Share this page
Anything to say?
You must be logged in to comment. Sign-in