10:00 — 18:00
Chaussée de Charleroi 38
Mindfulness is a practice that cultivates a state of active, non-judgemental attention
on the present moment. Mindfulness as we know it today was developed and first
used in the late 1970s at the Stress Reduction Clinic at the University of
Massachusetts Medical School and has since then helped thousands improve their
mental and physical well-being.
In this workshop you will discover how mindfulness can help you, among other
• reduce stress, anxiety, and irritability.
• avoid burn-out and improve your overall health.
• respond as opposed to react to stressful situations so that you will feel calmer
and more focused.
• improve working memory, attention span and stamina...yes, also in the booth!
• reduce mental chatter to find more inner peace.
• deal better with difficult emotions and feelings.
• and, why not, enjoy life more fully by being more present to it.
Special attention will be given to how stress functions, what its effects are and how
Mindfulness can help you deal with it.
The workshop will be conducted in English and will have a strong experiential
focus. You will learn practical exercises that you will be able to start using
immediately in your - often very busy - life.
The event is open to AIIC Members, Pre-Candidates and Candidates from Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.
AIIC Belgium € 30,00
AIIC Luxemburg or AIIC Netherlands € 70,00
Please register by sending an e-mail (subject line "MINDFULNESS") to Miren OLACIREGUI DAGUE, including your name, and wiring the above mentioned fee by November 25th to the following bank account:
Account holder name: AIIC Belgique
IBAN: BE65 0682 3791 8896
Please indicate your NAME and MINDFULNESS on your payment and note that you are responsible for any applicable transfer costs or bank fees, if paying from a foreign account.