Remote interpreting examples
- Letzte Aktualisierung:
Videoconference interpreting (VCI)
- Participants in a bankers’ meeting are at two different locations (e.g. in Paris and in Washington). The meeting is conducted in English and French.
- The interpreters are at one of the meeting venues (e.g. in Paris)
Remote interpreting (RI)
- All participants meet in a single location (e.g. in a conference room in a hotel at Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, where there are no interpreters). The meeting on hydropower production is conducted in 5 languages.
- The interpreters are at a different location (e.g. in Vienna, where there are many interpreters).
Videoconference + Remote interpreting
- Participants are at two or more locations (e.g. in a court room in Cairo and a prison in Ohio). They speak French, Arabic and English.
- Interpreters are at a further location (e.g. in a court room in The Hague).
Recommended citation format:AIIC. "Remote interpreting examples". aiic.net December 12, 2011. Accessed June 20, 2018. <http://aiic.net/p/5922>.
Weitere FormateDruckversion Als PDF-Dokument speichern Als Word-Dokument speichern
Diese Seite teilen
Möchten Sie sich dazu äußern?
Um Kommentare zu hinterlassen, müssen Sie angemeldet sein. Anmelden