AIIC-accredited Consultants Interpreters
Looking for a specialised provider to arrange professional interpreters for your event? Choose an AIIC consultant!
Browse AIIC consultants and groups of consultants by operating regions
If you wish to know more about what AIIC consultants do, check out the list of services that most of them provide.
Searching for a consultant you know? Look them up by name.
Recruiting interpreters can be a daunting prospect if you are unfamiliar with multicultural and multilingual settings. When do you need interpreters? How do they add value to your event or meeting?
The consultants listed here are AIIC conference interpreters who put their team organising, planning skills and long-standing expertise at your disposal.
If you're interested in buying professional interpreting services, AIIC consultants will be happy to:
- Talk you through the options that are available for your event
- Explain how to make the best use of interpreters' services
- Recruit professionals from our international network of conference interpreters
- Liaise between conference organisers, speakers, chairs and interpreters before and during the event
- Advise on interpretation equipment
A professional association, AIIC does not provide or sell interpreting services. Freelance AIIC interpreters and AIIC-approved consultants and consultancies do.
Recommended citation format:AIIC. "AIIC-accredited Consultants Interpreters". aiic.net March 13, 2014. Accessed May 25, 2020. <http://aiic.net/p/6781>.
Anything to say?
You must be logged in to comment. Sign-in