Annual meeting of the AIIC-commission des permanents
The next annual meeting of the AIIC-Commission des Permanents will be held Saturday October 2 (from 9.30 am) and Sunday October 3, 2004 at the premises of the Translation Bureau of the Federal Government of Canada 171 Slater Street (10th floor) Ottawa, ON, Canada
The draft agenda is as follows :
I. Saturday October 2, 2004
- Welcome by Ms Suzanne Defoy, Manager of Conference Interpretation Services, Government of Canada
- Adoption of the agenda
- Final approval of the minutes of meeting in Geneva, 25-26 Oct.2003
- The « La Relève » project (a representative of the Training Committee will be present)
- Performance assessment systems
- Relations between permanent staff and freelance interpreters (SMP)
- New Technologies and the working environment
8 pm : dinner at “Le Café”, National Arts Center.
II. Sunday October 3, 2004
- Overview of international organisations (remaining questions)
- Date and venue of next meeting
- Any other business
PS : our hostess will be Jennifer Dykstra.
Recommended citation format:Claude DURAND. "Annual meeting of the AIIC-commission des permanents". aiic.net August 20, 2004. Accessed August 23, 2019. <http://aiic.net/p/1508>.
Anything to say?
You must be logged in to comment. Sign-in