Coordinated Organisations - summary of the negotiating meeting, 4 december 2006
Result of the negotiations with the Coordinated Organisations on 4 december 2006
The 7th and last negotiating meeting on the renewal of the aiic/Coordinates Agreement was held on Monday 4th December 2006. There follows a summary of the key results which will be put to the Sectoral on 12th December next.
The draft Agreement provides for :
- a 5% pay freeze
- a 7 year duration
- the deletion of the mid-term review clause
- the inclusion of a new technologies provision
- the cancellation without pay period for a firm engagement to become two months rather than three
The current Agreement will be extended until the end of January 2007 to allow the aiic Council to consider the new draft at its January 13th meeting
A final meeting on the Endorsement (Council of Europe) is scheduled for December 11th. The provisional results are as follows :
- the "déproche" has been restored
- a basic rate will be payable for a full day's travel and ½ basic rate for a half day's travel
- travelling times have been reintroduced (7 a.m. to 11 p.m.)
- advances will be payable on request for air tickets (from 250 €)
- the second deliberations of the Grand Chamber will be removed from the high rate meeting list
- the current Agreement will be extended until the end of January 2007 to allow the aiic Council to consider the new draft at its January 13th meeting
The negotiating delegation will provide any additional information at the Sectoral on 12th December next.
You are all encouraged to attend or send your proxy.
Recommended citation format:Bettina LUDEWIG-QUAINE. "Coordinated Organisations - summary of the negotiating meeting, 4 december 2006". aiic.net December 7, 2006. Accessed July 19, 2019. <http://aiic.net/p/2546>.
Anything to say?
You must be logged in to comment. Sign-in