AIIC works for all interpreters
With its hybrid system of individual membership and networks based on professional interests, market sectors and geographic regions, AIIC is well equipped to meet the challenges that a globalizing world presents to the community of interpreters.
- Mis à jour
Institutional marketAIIC has a record of successfully negotiating agreements with large institutions covering recruitment, remuneration and working conditions for all freelance interpreters, be they AIIC members or not. We have agreements with:
- The United Nations and its specialised agencies
- The Institutions of the European Union
- The ‘Coordinated Organisations’ (European Space Agency, Council of Europe, NATO and WEU)
- The World Customs Organisation
- The Global Union of Federations (Trade Unions).
- ECOWAS (under negotiation)