AIIC-UN agreement signed
Representatives met in Geneva to formally sign agreement that will run through 30 June 2017.
On Monday 3 March 2014 AIIC and the UN signed the Agreement regulating the conditions of employment of short-term conference interpreters.
For the United Nations
- Mr. Tegegnework Gettu, Under-Secretary-General for Conference Management
- Mr. Franz Baumann, Assistant Secretary-General for Conference Management
- Mr. Vladimir Grachev, Head, Division of Conference Management, Geneva
- Mr. Imre Karbuczky, Head, Conference Management Service, Vienna
- Mr. Igor Shpiniov, Special Assistant to the Under-Secretary-General for General Assembly and Conference Management; Secretary of IAMLADP
For UN Chief Executives Board
- Mr. Michael Rosetz
- Ms. Sue Hudson
- Linda Fitchett, President
- Andrew Brookes and Phil Smith, UN Negotiating Delegation
Photo: Linda Fitchett, President of AIIC and Franz Baumann, Assistant Secretary-General for Conference Management.
Recommended citation format:United Nations Negotiating Delegation. "AIIC-UN agreement signed". aiic.net March 3, 2014. Accessed January 22, 2019. <http://aiic.net/p/6749>.
Anything to say?
You must be logged in to comment. Sign-in