NATO Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA) looking for French/English translator/interpreter
Luxembourg-based organization opens a competitive process to constitute a reserve list for future openings.
Are you willing to face new challenges in an international environment? NATO Support and Procurement Agency (Luxembourg) is organizing a competition with a view to constituting a reserve list for future recruitments of translator-interpreter (m/f) with French or English mother tongue.
- Fluency in English & French is essential, with one of the two official NATO languages as mother tongue and thorough knowledge of the other;
- University degree in modern languages (preferably from a recognized translator or interpreter school);
- Thorough experience (five to seven years) in translation and interpretation is desirable (if possible in an international environment and preferably within NATO);
- Nationality of one the NATO country members.
What do we offer
- NATO civilian employee status
- Competetive salary (taxation free)
- NATO Group Health Insurance (covering of dependants)
- Training opportunites
- Multinational team
Monthly Basic Salary
6.650,79 € (tax free) + additional allowances depending on status
Candidates are invited to refer to the official Job Description available on our website (http://www.nspa.nato.int, “Job Opportunities”, “NSPA vacancies”, reference 131A/2017, EE Pool).
They should fill the standard NSPA application form as well as the post requirements form and forward them along with a cover letter and a detailled curriculum vitae by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, copy to email@example.com not later than 30 September 2017.
Applications which do not fulfill the above mentioned prerequisites will be automatically rejected.
Recommended citation format:NATO. "NATO Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA) looking for French/English translator/interpreter". aiic.net September 21, 2017. Accessed February 15, 2019. <http://aiic.net/p/8289>.
Anything to say?
You must be logged in to comment. Sign-in