NATO Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA) looking for French/English translator/interpreter.
Luxembourg-based organization opens a competitive process to constitute a reserve list for future openings.
I. POST DETAILS
- Title/Post description: Translator-Interpreter / Competition with a view to constituting a reserve list for future recruitments of translator-interpreter with French or English mother tongue.
- Ref. N°: EE Pool
- Organization: LINGUISTIC SERVICES DIVISION
- Grade: L-3
- 2018 Basic monthly salary: EUR 6,783.81, tax free
- Duty location: Capellen, Luxembourg
- Post requirements form: EE Pool PRF
- Specificities: Employment terms and salary scales will be those generally applied in the coordinated international organizations. Application files will be kept by NSPA and will not be returned to their senders. Travel expenses incurred by candidates participating in the pre-selection tests will not be reimbursed.
- Application closing date: 19 January 2018
- Pre-selection tests date: 12 February 2018 (date to be confirmed)
- Interview dates: 12 & 13 March 2018 (dates to be confirmed)
II. WHO CAN APPLY
NATO Civilian Staff and external candidates are invited to apply.
Qualified redundant NATO civilian candidates of the same grade will be considered in priority.
III. APPLICATION GUIDANCE
- Internal NSPA candidates: They are required to fill the standard NSPA application form, the internal application form as well as the post requirements form. The documents are available on HR - Recruitment. They must also submit their latest completed EPMS Report.
- NATO civilians and external candidates: they are required to return the standard NSPA application form and the post requirements form (PRF). Documents should be submitted by email to:email@example.com.
All candidates (internal and external) are required to include a detailed curriculum vitae and a cover letter.
|* Applications which do not meet the above-mentioned prerequisites will be automatically rejected.|
VI. IMPORTANT NOTES
The Agency would appreciate support from the addressee countries by their submission of candidates whose security clearance can be effected (or confirmed) rapidly and who could report for duty as soon as possible after selection.
Moreover, due to the broad interest in NSPA and the large number of potential candidates, telephone or email enquiries cannot be dealt with. Only successful candidates will be contacted by the NSPA recruitment team.
NSPA as an employer values diverse backgrounds and perspectives and is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. NSPA welcomes applications of nationals from all Member States and strongly encourages women to apply.
Chief of Recruitment, Development and Medical Branch
Enter your footer here, if any
Recommended citation format:NATO. "NATO Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA) looking for French/English translator/interpreter.". aiic.net December 21, 2017. Accessed June 25, 2018. <http://aiic.net/p/8458>.
Other formatsPrinter-friendly version Save as PDF Save as Word
Share this page
Anything to say?
You must be logged in to comment. Sign-in