FTI - Full or Associate Professor in the English Unit of the Translation Department
The Faculty of Translation and Interpreting (FTI) of the University of Geneva invites applications for the position of Full or Associate Professor in the English Unit of the Translation Department.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- PhD (or degree deemed equivalent) in translation studies (or a related field).
- English native speaker (‘A’ language).
- Working (‘B’) languages: French and preferably Spanish.
- Experience teaching at university level.
- Experience supervising research. Research track record relevant to the Department’s areas of research. Publications.
- Solid experience as a professional translator.
- Knowledge of English as a foreign language at university level (desirable).
- Knowledge of virtual training tools (desirable).
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 22 MARCH 2018.
Recommended citation format:AIIC. "FTI - Full or Associate Professor in the English Unit of the Translation Department". aiic.net February 7, 2018. Accessed July 22, 2018. <http://aiic.net/p/8496>.
Anything to say?
You must be logged in to comment. Sign-in